|More Journal Entries|
I know you’ve been waiting patiently for new stories, but I’ve been having writer’s block for a while now. I should be able to write more fics! Maybe.
This is another (late) birthday request for a good friend of mine :iconHappyTriangle:. I especially hope you enjoy it, birthday girl! Sorry for the delay.
Disclaimer: NRS © Cassie Cage and Kitana. I do not own the cover image either. Credit goes to whoever did the camera work.
Warning: contains tickling.
The sun began to set in the orange-pink-mixed skies of Edenia, declaring that the evening was just beginning as mass commotions of conversations and murmurs, bells, and the celebratory musical stylings of flutes, hand drums, and chimes filled the air.
The grounds were filled with thousands, maybe even millions, of Edenian villagers, all chatting away and enjoying the festivities of Edenia’s mensual celebration, which i
You Know You Play Too Much Mortal Kombat When.....
Note: I'm guilty of the ones I put an asterisk next to.
1. You can’t help but notice that in the first Mortal Kombat the knives Kano threw did not look like knives at all. *
2. You think it won’t be long before Buffy finds Nitara.
3.Instead of using the oven, microwave or stove top to cook your food, you imitate Scorpion’s Toasty finishing move to do so.
4.You never bury your deceased loved ones without a fly repellent.
5. Every time there’s a thunderstorm, you go, “Uh oh, someone tried to kill Raiden’s warriors again.”
6. You know said thunderstorm means the arrival of Raiden, so you don’t know whether you should be scared or excited.
7. You wonder who Mileena’s and Baraka’s dentist is.
8. You say, “Get over here!” in Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi’s voice when calling your children or friends.
9. You still love Raiden even after he is corrupted. *
10. You actually think Raiden i
Helloooooooo, my adoring readers! Here’s another piece of work for you! For all my fellow tickler-lovers (or not), this is for you, just like all my other tickle fics! And as for :iconHappyTriangle: and :iconMeNight:, I have your requests in the works, so just hang in there!
Disclaimers: NRS © Erron Black. Me © Ellie Black.
A lone helicopter adorned in a puke green-like color imprinted with a large white star along with the bolded acronym ‘SF’ hovered toward a large military base belonging to the US Special Forces, slowly lowering onto a vacant helipad as the night had just arrived. Various soldiers trained out in a large, enclosed outdoor field, shooting at targets precisely, running endless laps around the base, and scampering along a brutal military obstacle course, testing their strength, endurance, and stamina.
A door flew open to a small bunker and in came a sweaty, weary Elli
...But we're not gonna listen to his ass anyway.
This box simply contains the rules for this group. There's really not a whole lot here, as this place is pretty much a 'free for all' content wise. Still, please keep these in mind should you choose to submit anything here.
1. Art theft is not allowed in this fucked up realm. Everything you submit must actually be done by you. Don't make us sick Bo Rai Cho on your ass. He will sit on you. It'll hurt like a son of a bitch.
2. Make sure nothing goes against dA's TOS. I don't think anybody wants to fall victim to a "Banality".
3. Submissions can be as wack/humorous/cracktastic/off the wall as you want. Fic, art, haiku's, whatever you want. Seriously. Go all out.
4. There's no discrimination here. All skill levels are approved and pairings can be whatever you want (canon, crack, yaoi, yuri, het).
5. Troublemakers will get an ass whoopin'. No joke. Crack is good. Drama is not. Leave that stuff at the door please.
Enjoy your stay and have fun losing your sanity with the rest of us! We could always use more victims!